Wednesday 26 February 2014



I have pretty sensitive skin especially on my face which means I can only use certain products or else my skin will explode into a blotchy, itchy red mess. I have tried other face masks before which have not worked at all but I found that this one is really gentle on my skin yet leaves it feeling hydrated and refreshed. This is a mask to help keep skin hydrated, especially if it’s prone to dryness. It is made from fresh bananas, illipe butter, fine oatmeal, almonds, vanilla. My skin has felt a lot more supple, moisturized and hydrated and I love using it especially because its improving my skin and smells amazing.  It literally smells like banana bread batter.

I was recommended this by one of the girls in LUSH. And so far this face mask seems to balance everything out; it makes my skin ridiculously soft, and it smells literally good enough to eat, although the texture can be hard to work with because its quite lumpy but once you get the hang of it it fine, I put this on before I usually put this on just before I get in the bath so probably I usually leave it on my skin for about 25 minutes and  I think it worked wonders. It is one of the most moisturizing masks I've found and I will definitely repurchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment